Friday 26 August 2011

:: PHOTOGRAPHY - AWESOME CLICKS FROM Egor shapovalov ::

If you desire pictures or take photographs for pleasure then, this should suite you.
Feeling the Aura of this work, one can probably tell that the ARTworks are so pieceful with unquantifiable depth of imagination. Everyone of this work has its own place, obscured in its own way.
Meet the aurthor Egor shapovalov from Russia, Male by Gender but I don't know which planet.
Hear what he has to say:
Hi guys! I always dreamed to work with musicians and music labels to create art album covers.
My format suits well for this work.
Can anybody tell me what the real cost for this creative work is?
I would say priceless, but let the fans of ART decide, think he seems human any way.
Enough Said, Lets Review!








































I greatly hope you enjoyed this post.
Kindly leave a comment and share with your friends.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave a comment here