Friday 1 April 2011

:: FEATURED - (Sunny Efemena) JUST PAPER, PENCIL AND PAINT ::

On facebook, I came across a piece of ART that caught my attention so i decided to check the collection, then i found out that I was just about to enter into a vast collection of awesome paint works.
The brain behind this collection is an Illustrator called "Sunny Efemena", who is from Warri, Nigeria, he currently resides in Lagos, Nigeria. He Studied at auchi polytechnic, and he is happily married.
I hope you'll enjoy his works as much as i do
































Wow! I greatly hope you enjoyed this post
Kindly leave a comment

If you want to be featured on this blog just send a brief info of yourself,
and your works to design.graphe@gmail.com
or via facebook @ design graphe

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave a comment here